Sunday, September 28, 2008

Well Needed Rest on Sunday

Today was another laid back day to a laid back weekend. The S-B family continued the lounging weekend and hung out at the apartment. It was great to sleep in again. Although this morning from 3AM to 6AM, DJ decided that he wasn't sleepy and stayed up. I can't believe I stayed up with our boy. The night before, he took a really long nap and hence he had all of this energy to stay up all morning. Afterwards, he went to sleep for a long stretch and Erica and I had our well needed morning rest. I got up a littler earlier than Erica today and fed DJ at around 930. We watched the Tampa Bay and Green Bay football game. During half time, I took the girls and DJ for a nice walking outing. I'm really getting used to the Baby Bjorn carrier that we bought for our little boy. Without it, I don't think I'd be able to take the dogs and Derek out.



At around 1PM, it was time for the Charger game versus the Raiders. It was DJ's first experience of the heated rivarly between the hated Raiders and our Chargers. Here's how excited Derek was

Yup he fell asleep. It ok though. I'm sure was he gets older, he'll appreciate the rivalry. Hehe. I can't wait for him to be active so that he can be on his way to being the next Ladainian Tomlinson or Antonio Cromartie. Until then, we enjoy every moment he sleeps. It gives us time for us to sleep (well except during Charger games). The Chargers ended up winning 28-18, a perfect win for a perfect weekend.

No comments: