Monday, September 22, 2008

Half Day & Monday Night Football


So today was a milestone for me. It was my first appearance at a Charger Monday Night Game. This gave me an opportunity to take a half day from work and spend a rare weekday with DJ. After a productive day at work, I swung by Croutons to grab some lunch and then came home to Erica and a happy baby boy. It was nice to be home early on a workday. We watched Baby Mama while DJ took a nap. Mom, Dad and my twin cousins came to visit and dropped off some groceries for us. DJ woke up for about 15 minutes and then fell asleep in my arms. An hour later, it was off for a quick hike to Qualcomm Stadium for the Chargers v. Jets Monday Night Game. Met up with some friends/coworkers and watched the 48-29 thrashing that the Chargers gave the Jets. Overall, it was a great day.

No comments: